YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- If you place a phone order, we collect your name, address, and other contact information to fulfil your order in the most efficient way. Your name, address and contact information will be communicated to our carefully selected carriers in order to deliver your order to you.
- We do not store card details on our server. Credit and debit card payments are processed by phone and details then destroyed.
- All web pages on tastingitaly.uk are encrypted via a secure SSL encryption method, meaning data exchanged between your browser and our website is safe from prying eyes.
- We do not use your information for marketing purposes unless you actively sign up to marketing by checking the relevant box at checkout, or you sign up in a clearly marked form.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data we collect is relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, we make all efforts to ensure the data is accurate, complete, and up-to-date. If this is not the case, please email email@example.com and we will update your information.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes unless required by law.
- From 25th May 2018, the law will be changing on how we handle personal data. TASTING SICILY ENZO’S KITCHEN is committed to making sure your data is kept safe and in accordance with GDPR. To learn more, visit the GDPR Home page https://www.eugdpr.org/
If you have any comments or concerns, please contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will never share your information with third party companies outside of TASTING SICILY ENZO’S KITCHEN except solely for the purposes of fulfilling your order.
This website is owned and operated by Sicily 100% Ltd.
We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 09287650, and our registered office is at 38 Panton Street, London SW1Y 4EA.
Our principal place of business is at Tasting Sicily Enzo’s Kitchen – 38 Panton Street, London SW1Y 4EA.
You can contact us:
(a) by post, using the postal address;
(b) using our website contact form;
(c) by telephone, on +44 (0)20 78395142 from 11am to 11:30pm;
(d) by email, using email@example.com